Hi I was wondering if you knew of any name generators. I need a new name and I have elements of what I want to use in the name but in need something to put it together or give me other suggestions. Thanks
- Nymbler - very random, first names only, lots of options
- Behind the Name - can narrow by place of origin, can give you first + middle and surname, one option per refresh
- Fake Name Generator - can narrow by country, gives you first and surname, also gives a random address
- Seventh Sanctum Quick Name Generator - can give you up to 50 first, sometimes middle, and surnames at once
- NameGeneratorFun: Character - narrow by ethnicity; gives you full name, personality, MBTI, and character traits
- Be A Better Writer: Character Name Generator - very quick, just one option
- Jim Wegryn: Fiction Names - one male + one female name per refresh
- List of Random Names - narrow by gender, first + surnames, alliteration option, gives up to 50 at a time
- Language Is A Virus: Character Name Generator - one at a time, first + middle + surname
- Random Name Generator - up to 100 options, narrow by gender, can choose rarity
- Baby Name Genie - one option per refresh, a little slow
- Dungeons & Dragons Character Name Generator - lots of random narrowing options
- Random Names - simple site, no narrowing options, no surnames, 3 at a time (but if you scroll down there’s a more advanced version)
- Bounty Name Generator - one random option, gives first name + meaning
- Baby Name Generator - narrow by basic origin, first + up to 3 middle names
- Hipster Baby Name Generator - gives some really unique options, can show up to 50, no surname
- Random Baby Names - just gives you a bunch of random first names organised by gender
Hope that helps!
That means free access to Photoshop CS2 - and that already has most of what you could ask for, really.
All you have to do is create a FREE ADOBE ID.
I am not sure about commercial use, but MAN. FUCKIN’ SWEET DUDE
Reblogging for the greater good.
I’m unlikely to pick it up as I honestly never use PS anymore, but here everyone who follows me. Free stuff.
oh wow this is perfect i was just lamenting that i’d have to buy creative suite for my new laptop WELP
Signal boost for any of my followers who need art programs!
The cs2 programs date back only a few years, and still have much of the functionality of today’s more modern ones. The differences between most of the versions are little more than slight modifications or additions of minor features, and UI changes. Go for it guys!!
Also, in case the page is down, here are the download links + serials.
Wait… Adobe… free?
The people who price a video editing software for over a thousand dollars, making something free?
Note to self: Finish/remake this (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/143/d/7/mermaid_wip_by_cowlufoo-d66cx27.png)
I didn’t see any many galaxy/nebula brushes floating around, so I made my own! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ Hope someone find it helping ;v;
You have to add detail and effect by self, but it’s pretty easy!! Maybe I make tutorial on it later ;v;
I suggest detail and blend layers on luminosity or addition!! Use bright colours!
I suggest using a watercolour brush on following sets:
Min size: 60%
Keep opacity: yes
Smoothing Prs: 50%
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 0
Max Dens Prs: 100%
Hard <-> Soft: 100
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: Yes
I suggest using a brush on the following sets:
Min size: 3%
Keep opacity: no
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 10
Max Dens Prs: 49%
Hard <-> Soft: 0
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: No